Our experienced team of engineers have performed energy efficiency and strategy work throughout a wide range of industries and sectors including food and drink, brewing and distilling, heavy industry, pharmaceuticals, and leisure . This experience and understanding allows our team to identify cost, consumption, and carbon saving opportunities throughout your organisation to deliver tangible results. Our qualified team also have an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering ESOS and SECR compliance for our clients to better understand their carbon footprint.
We aim to develop bespoke strategies for our clients by identifying energy saving and low carbon energy system opportunities based on our clients current and future demands. We then work with you to develop investment grade solutions that once approved, we can manage from initial design through to commissioning, ensuring a streamlined, effective, and low risk approach for your project.
Services we provide:
- Process Review and Optimisation
- Energy and Water Auditing, Management and Optimisation;
- Energy and Water Projects:
- Project Identification
- Development of Feasibility Study
- Development of Investment Grade Business Case and Preliminary Design
- Project Management through Detailed Design, Construction (inc. procurement), and Commissioning;
- Principal Designer and Contractor under CDM;
- Carbon Neutral Strategy Development;
- Scope 1, 2 & 3 Emissions Reporting and GHG Accounting;
- SECR Compliance Support;
- ESOS Compliance Support;
- Due Diligence, Legislative and Regulatory Advisory Services.
INDUSTRIAL CLIENT – ESOS PHASE 2 (2019)ENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
Low Carbon Energy Study for UK Food ProducerENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
UK Leisure client – CHP Review & Clean Tech SolutionsENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
Innis & Gunn Brewery – Techno-economic Business CaseENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
Isle of Rum Low Carbon Energy Generation OptionsENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
Energy Strategy For Large Brewery ClientENERGY EFFICIENCY & STRATEGY
The Synergie team worked well with our on-site team to come up with some clear options for initiatives. What we appreciated was that the actions and impact – both financial and on carbon footprint – were laid out in a very clear, understandable way along with guidance on considerations of how to implement.