Synergie have been involved in the development of over 20 district energy networks for a range of public and private sector clients over the last decade. Initially specialising in the early stages of district energy projects, up to and including the production of investment grade businesses cases and network design, we now offer our full project management services across the project lifecycle, from feasibility to commissioning.
Our expert engineers are certified to the latest CIBSE Code of Practice (CP1: Heat Networks) and have undergone specialist training from the Campbell-Palmer partnership in district energy network design.
Services we provide:
- Project identification and district energy network feasibility studies, with a range of energy sources including geothermal, green gas, wind, solar, heat pumps and wastewater heat recovery;
- Development of investment grade business cases for district energy networks;
- Preliminary design and design verification;
- Project management of district energy network detailed design, construction (inc. procurement) and commissioning;
- Principal Designer and Principal Contractor under CDM;
- Statutory consents i.e. planning and permitting;
- Troubleshooting and optimisation of existing networks.
Synergie Environ were engaged on a Geothermal Study for Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council; studying the wider geothermal potential and a specific site. Their technical capability and communication to a wide audience were faultless. Their delivery was adaptable and the viable study identified a real potential for the client.