Low Carbon Heat Expert Support Programme
On Tuesday the second Opportunities in Low Carbon Heat workshop was held in Ardoe House Hotel, Aberdeen. The speakers ranged from:
- Guy Robertson, Principal Consultant, Synergie Environ;
- Alistair Leckenby, Energy Projects Engineer, Synergie Environ;
- Neil Kitching, Senior Executive – Energy & Low Carbon Technologies, Scottish Enterprise,
- David Pilbeam, Analyst, Pale Blue Dot;
- Terri Vogt, Powering Aberdeen, Aberdeen City Council;
- Ian Booth, CEO, Aberdeen Heat & Power;
- Sean Duddy and Mathew Allinson, Doosan Babcock; and
- Neil Ferguson, Senior Executive – Energy & Low Carbon Technologies, Scottish Enterprise.
The Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme offers free access to up to two days of one-to-one expert support, delivered by experts in our Synergie Environ team offering tailored advice on the most appropriate opportunities for your company.
This advice could focus on:
- Market entry requirements;
- Your company’s current capabilities (e.g. skills, processes) and its potential in relation to current low carbon heat opportunities;
- Suitability of a specific product to the sector; and
- Market/supply chain positioning and contacts.
The programme is designed to identify and explore appropriate profitable revenue streams for your business, including a review of the most effective way forward. The expert support service will lead to a company-specific action plan, detailing key milestones to help your company achieve its low carbon heat ambitions
There are two further workshops planned, location and dates to be finalised, but if you are interested in the support programme then you can apply directly to Scottish Enterprise through their website: register here